MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- GOST 27.002 2015. Reliability in engineering. The terms of the definition. Rosstandart, p. 23. [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Kasyanov, Tests of excavators in operation and calculation of their reliability indices on a digital computer, Reliability and quality control, №6, p. 15–19 1976. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 27401-84 (STSEV 4492-84) Reliability in engineering. The order and methods of control of reliability indicators established in normative and technical documentation. General requirements. (D.M. Belenky, V.E. Kasyanov, V.F. Kurochkin and others). M., Publishing House of Standards, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 27-503-81 (ST SEV 2836-81). Reliability in technology. The system of information collection and processing. Methods for assessing reliability indicators (V.E. Kasyanov, A.I. Kubarev, D.M. Belenky and others). M .: Publishing house of standards. 1981 [Google Scholar]
- P-50-109-89. Reliability in technology. Ensuring the reliability of products. General requirements. (Bolotin V.V., Kasyanov V.E., etc.) (M.: Publishing house of standards, 1989, 15) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Kasyanov, Principles for creating practically trouble-free machines, Standards and quality, № 7 p. 39–42 1988. [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Kasyanov, T.N. Rogovenko, L.P. Shchulkin, Bases of the theory and practice of creation of reliable cars, the Bulletin of mechanical engineering, №10, p. 3–6 2003. [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Kasyanov, A method for estimating failure-free reliability for a sample and a collection of a finite volume, Scientific Review, №11 (3), P. 785–788 2014. [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Kasyanov, L.P. Shchulkin, Determination of the gamma-percentage resource of the boom of a single-bucket excavator, Nuchnoe obozrenie, No. 10-2, p. 437–440 2014. [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Kasyanov, L.P. Shchulkin, Determination of the maximum loading of parts by means of modelling, Nuchnoe obozrenie, № 10-3, P. 671–674 2014. [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Kasyanov, L.P. Shchulkin, The effect of the volume of the aggregate on the strength and loading of the parts, Nuchnoe obozrenie, № 11-3, P. 782–784 2014. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Deryushev, V.V. Bendyukov, A.I. Kostoglotov, Y.I. Yunak, A.A. Nedoluzhko, Criterial fracture analysis of cylindrical shell structures loaded by an internal pressure under a localized thermal shock, Problems of strength, № 5. p. 51–57 1997. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.