MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Ed. by E.S. Kistochkin, Volumetric hydromechanical transmissions (Leningrad: Mechanical Engineering, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Petrov Hydraulic transmission of transport vehicles (Moscow Mechanical Engineering, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Zabavnikov Fundamentals of the theory of transport caterpillar vehicles (Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Isakov, Theory and construction. V. 5. Transmission (Leningrad: Mechanical Engineering, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Ginzburg, A.I. Shved, A.P. Parfenov, Industrial tractors (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Zlotnik, I.S. Kaviarov, Transmissions of modern industrial tractors (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kondakov, D.V. Kharlapanov, E.I. Vansovich, Models of the Turn Resistance for High-Speed Caterpillar Vehicles, Russian Engineering Research, v. 36(1), pp. 1–5 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kondakov, O.O. Pavlovskaya, Automated control of movement of a high-speed tracked vehicle: monograph (Saarbrucken: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kondakov, E.I. Vansovich, Increase of controllability of the high-speed caterpillar by creating a double-flow hydrostatic-mechanical differential turning mechanism, Vest-nik SUSU. Series “Mechanical Engineering” v. 19 (12 (271)), pp. 117–123 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.