MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- G. A. Chernova, A. V. Popov, Analysis of possible causes of low operational reliability of the driving gears of Volzhanin buses, Automotive industry, 6, pp. 26–28 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Chernova, A. V. Popov, Investigation of the causes of premature failure of the driving transfers of buses “Volzhanin”, Modern science: theory and practice: Mater. I intern. scientific-practical. Conf. 12. Natural and technical sciences, pp. 326–329 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 13373-1: 2009, Condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines. Vibration control of machines. Part 1. General methods (Moscow, Publishing house of standards, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- GOST ISO 8002-99, Vibration of land transport. Presentation of the results (Moscow, Publishing house of standards, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- CH 2.2.4 / 22.214.171.1246-96, Industrial vibration, vibration in the premises of residential and public buildings (Ministry of Health of Russia. Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Shcheenko, Method for assessing the technical condition of the driving gears of motor graders, Abstract, Voronezh, p. 17 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Barkov, Possibilities of a new generation of monitoring and diagnostic systems, www.vibrotek.ru/russian/biblioteka/book15 [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Boykin, Recommendations for measuring vibration of machines and mechanisms, http://blog.vibroexpert.ru [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Chernova, A. A. Yuryev, Choice of means for measuring the vibrational characteristics of the bus transmission, LLC “Center for Environmental Safety and Energy Saving”, pp. 9–10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Chernova, A. Y. Kuzin., A. V. Popov, Evaluation of the vibrational characteristics of the driving transfer of the bus “Volzhanin-5270” with the aim of increasing working capacity, International Scientific and Research Journal, 5(1), pp. 83–85.(2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Chernova, A. V. Sinkov, N. A. Storchak, Vibrational characteristics of the driving transmission of the bus “VolgabasRitmiks”, Automotive, 10, pp. 7–9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Chernova, A. V. Zhidkov, Volzhanin, XII interregional scientific-practical conference “Interaction of enterprises and universities science, personnel, new technologies”, (Volzhsky, 26 April 2016 [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Chernova, I. N Kantsedalov, Methodika of the performance evaluation of the transmission of the gas bus “Volzhanin-5270G8” on the basis of the study of vibration characteristics, XIII interregional Scientific and Practical Conference “Interaction of Enterprises and Universities Science, Personnel, New Technologies”, pp. 60–67 (Volzhsky, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.