MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- A.V. Balaykin, K.A. Bezsonov, M.V. Nekhoroshev,, A.P. Shulepov, Developing Parametric Models for the Assembly of Machine Fixtures for Virtual Multiaxial CNC Machining Centers, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, v. 302(1), 012009 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Levit, V. P. Rojzman. Vibration and balancing of rotors of aircraft engines (Mashinostroenie, Moskow, 1970). [Google Scholar]
- D. Kolmakova, G. Popov, A. Shklovets, A. Ermakov, Techniques and methods to improve the dynamic strength of gas turbine engines compressor rotor wheels, ASME 2014 Gas Turbine India Conference, GTINDIA 2014 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Kuznetsov, L.I. Fridman, A.I. Ermakov, V.N. Ukhov, Construction of dynamic designs for engine components based on equations of the theory of elasticity, Strength of Materials, v. 21(3), p. 267–274 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Ermakov, V.P. Ivanov, V.A. Frolov, Computation of the natural vibration frequencies of impellers in gas turbine engines on the basis of the method of dynamic wave stiffnesses and flexibilities, Strength of Materials, v. 20(6), p. 804–810 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Rezchikov, A.V. Kochetkov, O.V. Zakharov, Mathematical models for estimating the degree of influence of major factors on performance and accuracy of coordinate measuring machines, MATEC Web of Conferences, v. 129, 01054 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.