MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- R.Yu. Poderni, P. Boules, Comparative analysis of hydraulic and mechanical excavators with a straight shovel, Mining magazine, № 1, pp. 55–61 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Pobegailo, Powerful single-bucket hydraulic excavators: Selection of basic geometric parameters of working equipment in the early stages of design (Moscow: LENAND, 296 p., 2014). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Lagunova, A.P. Komissarov, V.S. Shestakov, Design of mining excavators (Moscow: Innovative Mechanical Engineering, 228 p., 2017). [Google Scholar]
- R.Yu. Poderni, P. Boules, Efficiency of the use of powerful hydraulic excavators is the result of increasing their reliability, Mining magazine, No. 1 (119), p. 46 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Khoreshok, E.Yu. Pudov, Designing of a perspective design design of a bucket of a hydraulic excavator of the scheme “Reverse shovel”, Mining equipment and electromechanics, No. 8, p. 37–44 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Ivanov, A.P. Komissarov, I.V. Teliman, O.A. Lukashuk, Analysis of lever-hydraulic mechanisms of working equipment of hydraulic excavators, Technological equipment for mining and oil and gas industry, Proceedings of the XV International Scientific and Technical Conference, Ekaterinburg: Ural State University, pp. 51–54 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Krikun, V.G. Manasyan, Calculation of the main parameters of hydraulic excavators with working equipment backhoe, Proceedings: Publishing House: ASV, 104 p. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Zykov, A technique for the optimal choice of a single-bucket hydraulic excavator model for the given mining-geological and technical conditions, Mining equipment and electromechanics, No. 1, pp. 37–42 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P.Yu. Babenkov, V.S. Shestakov, Modeling of the working process of a hydraulic excavator, Mining equipment and electromechanics, No. 1, pp. 10–14 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Shestakov, S.A. Khoroshavin, Optimization of the working equipment of hydraulic excavators, Mining equipment and electromechanics, № 5, pp. 50–53 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Sushkov, V.N. Makeev, D.D. Pleshkov, Analysis of design features of lifting mechanisms of hydraulic excavators, Construction and road machinery, № 6, pp. 13–15 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Karasev, V.P. Pavlov, Road construction machinery. System design, modeling, optimization, Krasnoyarsk: SFU, 241 p. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Pobegailo, A mathematical model for determining the loading of a single-bucket hydraulic excavator for back digging, Interstroymech, p. 179–181 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Gruening, G. Kunze, A Katterfeld, Simulating the working process construction machines, In: Bulk Solids Europe 2010. Glasgow, Scotland, 10 p. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Li Y. Frimpong, S, Virtual Prototype Simulation of Hydraulic Shovel Kinematics for Spatial Characterization in Surface Mining Operation, International Journal of Surface Mining, Reclamation and Environment, Vol. 19, № 4, pp. 238 – 250 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.