MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Kushnir, V.M Sholar S. A., Dushko V. R. Instruments and Experimental Techniques, (2016), v. 59, Issue 3, pp. 451–457 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kämäräinen, J. Helsinki Universoty of Technology, Facluty of Mechanical Engineering. Laboratory of Strength of Materials. Research Report No. 15 (1953) [Google Scholar]
- Palmer A. Ice Forces and Ice Crushing. The 11th International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions (POAC), St. John’s, Vol. I. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Lu, Zhijun Li, Bin Cheng, Matti Leppäranta. A parameterization of the ice-ocean drag coefficient. Journal of Geophysical Research, 2011, 116(C07019): pp.1–14. [Google Scholar]
- Scaling Laws in Ice Mechanics and Ice Dynamics, Eds. J.P. Dempsey, H.H. Shen. Kluwer Acad. Publ., Dordrecht, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Sodhi D. Crushing ice forced on structures. J Cold Regions Engineering. Dec. 2003, pp. 153–170. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Timco G., Jonston M. Ice loads on the caisson nstructures in the Canadian Beauf ort Sea. Cols Regions Science and Technology, 38(2004), pp. 185–209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Development drilling and production platforms/ Paper#6-5 Working Document of the NPC Study: Arctic Potential: Realizing the Promise of U.S. Arctic Oil and Gas ResourcesMade Available March 27, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Jefferies M.G., Wright W.H. Dynamic Response of «MOLIKPAQ» to Ice-structure Interaction. //Proceedings of OMAE`88 – The Seventh International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. Houston, Texas – February 7-12, 1988. pp. 201–220. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.