MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Khanin S.M., Lysyak I.V., Passumanskiy A.A., Petryanin A.Ya, Manual of Component Wear and Reliability of Diesel Engines Analysis (L.: Transport, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Information portal https://www.korabel.ru/news/comments. Mironenko I. G., Mironenko I. G., https://www.korabel.ru/news/comments: Reflections on Life Extension of Worn-out Equipment [Google Scholar]
- Smorodinskiy Ya. G. Minutes of the Round Table “Method MMM. Purpose, Scope and Assessment of Effectiveness”, Territory NDT No.2, p. 6–8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zaytsev V. Yu., Nazarov V. Ye., Talanov V. I., Nonclassical Manifestations of Microstructural-conditioned Nonlinearity: New Possibilities for Acoustic Diagnostics, UFN, No. 176 :1, P.97–102 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Mishakin V.V., Rodyushkin V.M., Nonlinearity as an Indicator of the Predefective State, Safety of Labor in Industry, No.7. p. 48–53 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Vanyagin A.V., Rodyushkin V.M. Measurement of the Damaged Metal Acoustic Nonlinearity, Measuring Technique, No.10. p. 42–44 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yerofeev V.I., Ilyahinskiy A.V., Nikitina Ye.A., Rodyushkin V.M., Ways of Increasing Sensitivity of the Acoustic Sounding Method in Studying Metal Structure, Defectoscopy, No.2. p. 11–14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.