MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- The decree of the President of the Russian Federation from 09.05.2017 No 203 «About the Strategy of information society development in the Russian Federation for 2017-2030 years» (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Program «Digital economy of the Russian Federation» approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation on July 28, 2017 No1632-r (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Keshelava, V. G. Budanov, Introduction to digital economics, VNIIGeosystem, M., 28 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Palkina, Financial sources of the Russian railway companies growth, Railways Economics, 10, pp. 48–54 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Detmer, Goldratt’s theory of limitations: systematic approach to continuous improvement, Al’pina Pablisher, M., 443 p. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Masaaki, Kaizen. The key to Japanese companies success, Al’pina Business Books, M., 270 p. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Stuart, Training of organizational changes, Peter, SPb., 256 p. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Niv, Organization as a system: principles of building a sustainable business of Edwards Deming, Al’pina Pablisher, M., 368 p. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Schumpeter, Theory of economic development, Direct Media Publishing, M., 400 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Palkina, Growth strategy management system-integrated concept for transport company, Bulletin of the Leningrad State University named after A. S. Pushkin, 3, pp. 69–77 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Palkina, Economic mechanism of railway company competitiveness increase, Railways Economics, 3, pp. 68–74 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Palkina, Innovative Imperatives for Competitiveness of National Transport Systems in Conditions of Globalization, Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences, II, pp. 839–846 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.