MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- N. Baurova, A. Anoprienko, Y. Romanova, Providing dismountable rivet bonded joints through the use of hot-melt adhesives, MATEC Web of Conferences. ICMTMTE, v. 129, 01004 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Grib, V.A. Zorin, R.V. Zukov, Multicriteria assessment of the theoretical state of m echanisms and machines, Repair, recovery, modernization, v. 6, pp. 19–22 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Prikhodko, V.A. Aleksandrov, D.S. Fatyukhin, L.G. Petrova, Effect of ultrasonic cavitation on nitride steel surface laver condition, Metal Science and Heat Treatment, v. 57 (5-6), pp. 300–303 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Anoprienko, N.I. Baurova, A bonded-riveted technique of fabrication and machine maintenance using hot-melt adhesives, Polymer Science Series D, v.10(3), pp. 217–220 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Nelyub, Characteristics of interfacial layers of polymer composite materials, Polymer Science - Series D, v. 7(4), pp. 310–312 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Ryakhovskii, G.V. Malysheva, A.N. Vorobev, Method for Reaching Air-Tightness of the Joint between the Casing of an Impeller Pump and Its Cover, Russian Metallurgy, v. 13, pp. 1312–1316 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Anoprienko, N.I. Baurova, The parametric relationship between the characteristics of production methods of bonded-riveted joints on the micro – and macroscale, Polymer Science Series D, v.10 (3), pp. 244–246. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lapina, N.I. Baurova, Feature of processing machinery parts for workability when transiting to new construction materials, Polymer Science, Series D, v. 9(3), pp. 326–330 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Nelyub, A.S. Borodulin, L.P. Kobets, G.V. Malysheva, Capillary hydrodynamics of oligomer binders, Polymer Science - Series D, v. 9(3), pp. 322–332 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.