MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- A. Yu. Konoplin, N. I. Baurova, Hardness of the Near-Weld Zone during Contact Spot Welding of Steels Using an Adhesive-Weld Technology, Russian Metallurgy, v.13, pp. 1308–1311 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Grib, V.A. Zorin, R.V. Zukov, Multicriteria assessment of the theoretical state of mechanisms and machines, Repair, recovery, modernization, v. 6, pp. 19–22 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Baurova, A.Y. Sergeev, Application of differential-scanning calorimetry for studying the properties of filled adhesive materials, Polymer Science - Series D, v.7(2), pp. 140–144. (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Nelyub, A.S. Borodulin, L.P. Kobets, G.V. Malysheva, Capillary hydrodynamics of oligomer binders, Polymer Science - Series D, v.9(3), pp. 322–332 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Yu. Konoplin, N.I. Baurova A study of the properties and microstructure of weld-bonded joints, Polymer Science Series D, v.9(1), pp. 1–4 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lapina, Methods and standards for determining the frost resistance of polymeric materials, Vse materialy. Encyclopedic reference book, v. 2, pp. 65–69 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Malysheva, M.V. Shablygin, T.A. Guzeva, Method for Assessing Aramide Fiber Microstructure Features, Fibre Chemistry, v.47(2), pp. 85–88 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Prikhodko, V.A. Aleksandrov, D.S. Fatyukhin, L.G. Petrova, Effect of ultrasonic cavitation on nitride steel surface laver condition, Metal Science and Heat Treatment, v.57(5-6), pp. 300–303 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Shvedkova, A.P. Petrova, V.M. Buznik, Climatic stability of composite materials based on adhesive prepregs in the Arctic, Glue. Sealants. Technologies, v.1, pp. 19–24 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Petrova,. I.A. Sharova, N.F. Lukina, V.M. Buznik, The possibility of applying adhesives in Arctic conditions, Glue. Sealants. Technologies, v. 7, pp. 10–15 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.