MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||General problems of mechanical engineering: design, optimization, maintenance|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- V. Zhukov, E. Masyutkin, B. Avdeyev, The application of mathematical modeling for the development of devices as an example of viscous fluid purification from magnetic impurity, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, № 177, Pp. 012015. (2017) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/177/1/012015. [Google Scholar]
- B. Avdeyev, E. Masyutkin, S. Golikov, S. Sokolov and V. Gavrilov, Calculation of efficiency curve of magnetic hydrocyclone, 2017 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EIConRus), St. Petersburg, Pp. 1225–1228 (2017) DOI: 10.1109/EIConRus.2017.7910783. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Avdeyev, Development of criteria for a magnetic hydrocyclones, MATEC Web Conf. International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017), Vol. 129, P. 06012. (2017) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/2017129060121. [Google Scholar]
- Sokolova, E.A., Aslanov, G.A., Sokolov, A.A., A modern approach to storing of 3D geometry of objects in machine engineering industry, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 177, 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Sokolova, E., The study of the possibility of using innovative technologies for saving engineering 3d objects, MATEC Web of Conferences, 129, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Sokolova, E.A., Dzhioev, G.A, Development of an algorithm for automated enhancement of digital prototypes in machine engineering, IOP Conference Series: aterials Science and Engineering, 177, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhi-liang Zhu, Wei Zhang, Kwok-wo Wong and Hai Yu, Nonlinear Sci. Numer. Simul, Inf. Sci., 3, 16 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.