MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Perez J.P., Mécanique points matériels solides fluides (Masson, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bridson, R. Fedkiw and J. Anderson, Robust treatment of collisions, contact and friction for cloth animation, ACM Transactions on Graphics, v. 21, pp. 594–603 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Reznikov, Thermal processes in technological systems (Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Penkin, A.N. Penkin, V.M. Serbin, Fundamentals of tribology and tribotechnology (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Strutinskiy, V.M, Drozdenko, Dynamic processes in machine tools (Osnova-Print, Kiev, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Terentyev, Cyclic strength metallic materials (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Duan, M. Wang, Some metallurgical aspect of chips formed in high speed machining of high strength low alloy steel, J. Sci. Scripta Materialia. 52, pp.1001–1004 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kopac, P. Krajnik, High-performance grinding – a review, J. Sci. Materials Processing Technology. 175, pp. 278–284 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kuriyagawa, K. Syoji, H. Ohshita, Grinding Temperature within contact arc between whell and workpiece in high-efficiency grinding of ultrahard cutting tool materials, J. Sci. Materials Processing Technology. 136, pp. 39–47. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gusanelli, A. Hessler-Wyser, F. Bobar, Microstructure at submicron scale of the white layer produced by EDM technique, J. Sci. Materials Processing Technology. 149 pp. 289–295 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Fu, H.J. Xu, J.H. Xu, Optimization design of grinding wheel topography for high efficiency grinding, J. Sci. Materials Processing Technology. 129, pp. 118–122 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.