MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- A.S. Vereshchaka, A.K. Kirillov, A.A. Vereshchaka, O.Yu. Khaustova, Yu.I. Bublikov, Technological system of environmentally safe cutting for turning, News of Kabardino-Balkarian State University. Vol. №5. pp.20–22, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Yakubov, R. Dzhemalyadinov, The impact of technological liquids on the power features and quality of processed surface drilling in various construction materials, Scientific notes of the Crimean engineering and pedagogical University. Vol. №1(51) Technical Sciences. pp132–137, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ch.F. Yakubov LCTM strengthening action at metal cutting. (Simferopol, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Aliev, Scientific notes of the Crimean engineering and pedagogical University. Vol. 27, Technical Sciences, pp.42–46, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Chubb, I. Billenhen, Cooted cutting tools a study of wear mexanisms in high speed mashing Vol. №2. pp.283–293, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Protsishin, O.A. Mishchuk, M.A. Nyrkov, A.V. Bogaychuk, A.N. Ermakov, A.I. Aliev, Tribological Behaviour of Lubrication-Cooling Technological Surroundings and the Procedure of Their Measurement, Equipment and Tools for Professionals, №1. – pp. 54–58, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Poletika, Theory of cutting: P.1: Mechanics of the cutting process (Tomsk: Tomsk polytechnic university, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.