MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Yu.S. Kozlov, O.K. Kusnetsov, A.F. Tel’nov. Cleaning products in engineering. (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Stepanov, M.A. Burnashov, K.A. Golovin. Progressive technologies of hydrojet cutting of materials (TulGU, Tula, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Burnashov. Increasing the efficiency of cutting sheet nonmetallic materials with high-pressure water jets. Thesis abstract for the degree of doctor of technical Sciences. Oryol State Technical University, Orel, 37 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Burnashov, A.N. Prezhbilov and E.Yu. Stepanova. Modelling of destructive ability of water-ice-jet while machine processing of machine elements. MATEC Web Conf. v. 129, no 1-4. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. SHarifullin, L.R. Bajbekova, A.T. Sulejmanov. Features of composition and structure of oil deposits. Tekhnologii nefti i gaza, Moscow, vol 6, pp. 19–24 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Sergienko, B.A. Taimova, E.I. Tatalaev. High molecular weight non-hydrocarbon oil compounds. (Nauka, Moscow, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Burnashov, A.N. Prezhbilov. Study of energy parameters of machine parts of water-ice jet cleaning applications. The XI International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems (MEACS 2017). Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, v. 327. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B-L Liu, L-H Liu. Papers presented at the 14th Internationals on Jetting Technology. Held in Brugge, Belgium, 21-23 September, pp. 203–210 [Google Scholar]
- H. Kiyohashi, K. Handa. Proceedings of the International Symposium on New Applications of Waterjet Technology, Ishinomaki, Japan, pp. 51–60 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H. Liu, T. Butler. Processing of the new applications of water jet technology. Isinomaki, Japan, pp. 51–60 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Water jet cutting: a production tool. Machining and Production Engeneering., vol. 141, no 3631. pp. 18–19 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Burnashov, A.N. Prezhbilov. Cleaning of surfaces of details of cars with the water ice stream with in advance prepared particles. Transport and Technological Cars. Orel State University of I.S. Turgenev, Orel, v. 3, pp. 46–50 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Pushkarev, K.A. Golovin, A.B. Zabin, Y.I. Yeruhimivich, Proceeding of the International Symposium on New Applications of Water Jet Technology. Oktober 19-21, Ishinomaki, Japan. Ishinomaki Senshu Universiti, pp. 421–425 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Louis, 5th American Waterjet Conference, Toronto, Canada, August, pp. 145–168 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hessling, 9th International Symposium on Jet Cutting Technology, Sendai, Japan, October, paper G3, pp. 357–376 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- P. Etchells. Aerosp. Compos, and Mater, vol 3, no 1, pp. 40–43 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Anon, High Pressure Water Jet Systems, Part 2, no. 4, pp. 20 –23 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Yazici, Sina Abrasive Jet Cutting and Drilling Rock, Ph.D. Dissertation in Mining Engineering, University of Missouri Rolla, Rolla, Missouri, 203 p. (1989) [Google Scholar]
- K. Faber, H. Oweinah, 10th International Symposium on Jet Cutting Technology, Amsterdam, v. 25, pp. 365–384 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Chalmers, 6th American Water Jet Conference, Houston, Texas, pp. 345–354 (1991 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.