MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- A.V. Chichinadze, Je. M. Berliner, Je. D. Braun, Friction, tear and wear and lubrication (tribology and tribo-engineering), Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 576 p. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Terentyev, S.I. Platov, Ju.V. Zhirkin, Modelling of frictional operation conditions of bearing units in slab continuous casting machines to choose rational lubrication modes, Chernye metally, No. 4 (976), pp. 11–14 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Platov, D.V. Terentyev, Ju.V. Zhirkin, Research and development of regimes for lubrication bearing units in working rolls at hot rolling mill 2000, Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik Nosov of Magnitogorsk State Technical University], No 2, pp. 98–100 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Terentyev, S.I. Platov, Ju.V. Zhirkin, Development of rational modes of lubrication of bearing units in slab continuous casting machines, Nauchno-tehnicheskie vedomosti Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo politehnicheskogo universiteta [Scientific and technical journal of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University], No 1 (190), pp. 164–168 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Demidov, Theory of elasticity, Moscow, Vysshaja shkola, No 1 (190), pp. 164–168 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Shemetova, N.N. Ogarkov, Estimation of the length of the contact of curvilinear drawing die by deformed material, taking into account its elastic deformation, Vestnik Magnitogorskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik Nosov of Magnitogorsk State Technical University], No 2. pp. 38–40 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Ogarkov, S.I. Platov, E.S. Shemetova, D.V. Terentiev, V.A. Nekit, M.N. Samodurova, Oil absorption capacity of the contact surfaces in metal-forming processes, Metallurgist. v. 61, No 1-2, pp. 58–62 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Kodnir, E.P. Zhil’nikov, Ju.I. Bajborodov, Elastohydrodynamic calculations of machine components, Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 160 p. (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.