MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- A.G. Suslov, Directions of further development of engineering technology, Directory. Engineering Journal, v. 1, pp. 3–6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Smolentsev, A.V. Kuzovkin, A.I. Boldyrev etc., Technology of electrical processing methods (Voronezh State Tecnical Univercity, Voronezh, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Smolentsev, A.I. Boldyrev, A.V. Kuzovkin etc., Combined processing methods (Voronezh State Tecnical Univercity, Voronezh, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Berdnik, Grinding by conductive circles with the application of an electric field (High School, Kiev, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Saushkin etc., Physicochemical methods of processing in the production of gas turbine engines (Bustard, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Suslov, Quality management of products operating under extreme conditions under non-stationary influences (Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Babichev, P.D. Motrenko, D.V. Maksimov etc., The use of vibro-impact processing to improve the quality and performance of power components of high-tech products, Technological methods of improving the quality of products in engineering, Voronezh State Tecnical Univercity, Voronezh, pp. 43–52 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Boldyrev, Technological support of quality of a surface layer at the combined processing in electrolyte with a filler, Journal of Orel State Tecnical Univercity, v. 3/275(560), pp. 63–66 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Smolentsev, Design of electrical and combined processing methods (Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Boldyrev, V.P. Smolentsev, Method of electrochemical treatment (USSR Patent №1085734, 1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.