MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Y. Altintas, Manufacturing automation (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Gouskov, M.A. Guskov, P. Lorong, G. Panovko, International Journal of Machining and Machinability of Materials, v. 19(1), pp. 17–40 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Y. Lee, Y. S. Tarng, S. C. Ma, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, v. 35(7), pp. 951–962 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Gouskov, S.A. Voronov, I.I. Ivanov, S.M. Nikolaev, D.V. Barysheva, Journal of Vibroengineering, v. 17(7), pp. 3702–3714 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kiselev, N.A. Zhukov, A.N. Selivanov, D.V. Barysheva, S.A. Voronov, A.M. Gouskov, Procedia Engineering, 176, pp. 50–55 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gerasimenko, M. Guskov, A. Gouskov, P. Lorong, A. Shokhin, Journal of Vibroengineering, v. 19(8), pp. 5825–5841 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kiselev, S. Voronov, Methodic of rational cutting conditions determination for 3-D shaped detail milling based on the process numerical simulation, Proceedings of the ASME IDETC/CIE 2014 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Wu, International journal of mechanical sciences, v. 30(8), pp. 581–600 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ahmadi, Y. Altintas, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 68, pp. 63–74 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, W. Zhao, L. Li, N. He, S. Chi, Shock and Vibration, v. 2015(2), pp. 1–12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kiselev, Modeling of thin-walled geometric-complex parts milling process dynamics, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, PhD thesis (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Balachandran, M.X. Zhao, Meccanica 35, pp 89–109 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Kim, P.J. Cho, C.N. Chu, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacturing 40, pp. 277–291, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kuts, S. Nikolaev, I. Ivanov, Naukovedenie, v. 8(6) (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.