MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- E. V. Artamonov, V. V. Kireev, V. A. Zyryanov, Improving the Efficiency of Hobbing Mills, Russian Engineering Research, v. 37(5), pp. 447–449 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Artamonov, T.E. Pomigalova, M.Kh. Uteshev, Calculation and designing of retrofittable indexible inserts and assembly tools (Tyumen, TyumGNGU, 2011 – 152s) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Artamonov, T.E. Pomigalova, A.M. Tveryakov, M.Kh. Uteshev, Failure mechanics and durability of retrofittable indexible inserts made of hard alloys (Tyumen, TyumGNGU, 2013 – 148s) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Artamonov, I.A. Efimovich, N.I. Smolin, M.Kh. Uteshev, Stress strain condition and durability of tools cutting elements ( M.: Nedra, 2001. – 199 s) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Artamonov, V. V. Kireev, The Compound Hob For Processing Gearbox Pinions Used In Hoist For Well Repairs, Appl. Mech. Mater, v. 770, pp. 469–475 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Catalog, Ingersoll Werkzeuge GmbH, INGERSOLL Teeth, Haiger, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Artamonov, Durability and working capacity of retrofittable hard alloy blades of assembly cutting tools (Tyumen, TyumGNGU, 2003. – 192 s) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Artamonov, V. V. Kireev, Effectiveness of cutting by hods with replaceable hard-alloy plates, J. Russ. Eng. Res, v. 37(7), pp. 473–474 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, D. Ren, S. Usui, J. Wadell, T. D. Marusich, A gear cutting predictive model using the finite element method, J. CIRP, v. 8, pp. 51–56 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Steina, M. Lechthalera, S. Krassnitzera, K. Albrechta, A. Schindlerb, M. Arndta, A contribution to analogy testing and its wear mechanisms, J. CIRP, v. 1(1) pp. 220–225 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tokawa, Y. Nishimura, Y. Nakamura, High productivity dry hobbing system, J. Mitsubishi Heavy Ind, v. 38(1), pp. 27–31(2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.