MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- M.A. Greditor, Spinning and rotational extrusion (Moscow : Machinery Publishing, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sivanandini, S.S. Dhami, B.S. Pabla, Flow Forming Of Tubes-A Review, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 1, pp. 1–11 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Wong, T.A. Dean, J. Lin, A review of spinning, shear forming and flow forming processes, International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 43, pp. 1419–1435 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Xiaa, G. Xiaoa, H. Longb et al., A Review of Process Advancement of Novel Metal Spinning, International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 85, pp. 100–121 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Mogil’nyy, Flow forming of shell parts on machine tools (Moscow : Machinery Publishing, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- Kalpakjian, S., Rajagopal, S., Spinning of tubes: a review, J. Appl. Metalwork, 2, pp. 211–223 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Plewinski, A., Denger, T., Spinning and flow forming hard-to-deform metal alloys, Arch. Civ. Mech. Eng, 9, pp. 101–109 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ekinovica, H. Dukicb, I. Plancica, E. Begovica, Assessment of the surface topography of Al 99.5% tubular products formed by cold flow forming technology, Procedia Engineering, 132, pp. 389–396 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Rakov, Flow forming on grinding machines of the type SRG (Moscow : Machinery Publishing, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Tregubov, Flow forming with thinning of the wall of cylindrical pipe parts on specialized equipment (Tula : Tula printing house, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Yakovlev S.S., Tregubov V.I., Yakovlev S.P., Flow forming of the wall of axisymmetric parts from anisotropic tube billets (Moscow : Machinery Publishing, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Bhatt and H.K. Raval, Comparative Study of Forward and Backward Flow Forming Process using Finite Element Analysis, Bonfring International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management Science, 2(5), pp. 46–50 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Yakovlev, Forging and stamping: reference book. T. 4. Sheet stamping (Moscow : Machinery Publishing, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Joseph Davidso, K. Balasubramanian, G.R.N. Tagore, Surface roughness prediction of flow-formed AA6061 alloy by design of experiments, 202, pp. 41–46 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Belov, A.A. Hitryj, N.V. Evseeva, V.E. Erohin, N.A. Makarovec, R.A. Kobylin, Method for flow forming of hollow axially symmetric parts, RF Patent 2106217 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Tregubov V.I., Yakovlev S.S., Osipova E.V., Belov A.E., Innovative technological processes of flow forming of complex profile axially symmetric parts, Press-forging. Metal forming, 11, pp. 9–16 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Gryazev M.V., Yakovlev S.S., Tregubov V.I., Flow forming of axisymmetric shells of anisotropic materials with separation of deformation center, Press-forging. Metal forming, 11, pp. 35–40 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Cheng-Shun Chen, Jen-Hsin Ou, Huei-Guo Hu, Simulation Analysis of Spinning Forming of D6AC Ultrahigh-Strength Low-Alloy Steel, International journal of mechanics, Issue 3, Vol. 6, pp. 187–194 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yakovlev S.S., Tregubov V.I., Remnev K.S., Flow forming of tube billets from anisotropic material, Press-forging. Metal forming, 11, pp. 10–16 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Gubkin S.I., Theory of metal forming (Moscow : Metallurgizdat, 1947) [Google Scholar]
- Presnyakov A. A., The center of deformation in the processing of metals by pressure (Alma – Ata : Science, 1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.