MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- E. Toyserkani, A. Khajepour, S. Corbin, Laser Cladding (CRC PRESS, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D.C. 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lester, N. Longfield, J. Griffiths, J. Cocker, C. Staudenmaier, G. Broadhead, New systems for laser cladding, laser surface modifications in steel industry, Laser Technik J., v. 10, 3, pp.41–43 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Kovalev, A.V. Zaitsev, D. Novichenko, I. Smurov, Theoretical and experimental investigation of gas flows, powder transport and heating in coaxial laser direct metal deposition (DMD) process, J. Therm. Spray Technol., v. 20, pp. 465–478 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Kovalev, Modeling of processes in laser additive manufacturing of 3D metal items, Bull. Russian Acad. Scien. Phys., v. 80, 4, pp. 367–372 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Raoufi, M. Shams, M. Farzaneh, R. Ebrahimi, Numerical simulation and optimization of fluid flow in cyclone vortex finder, Chem. Engin. Proc., v. 47, pp. 128–137 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Bedenko, O.B. Kovalev, I. Smurov, A.V. Zaitsev, Numerical simulation of transport phenomena, formation the bead and thermal behavior in application to industrial DMD technology, Int. J. Heat and Mass Transf., v. 95, pp. 902–912 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Kovalev, I.O. Kovaleva, I. Yu. Smurov, Numerical investigation of gas-disperse jet flows created by coaxial nozzles during the laser direct material deposition, J. Mater. Proces. Tech., v. 249, pp. 118–127 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Kovalev, D.V. Bedenko, A.V. Zaitsev, Development and application of laser cladding modeling technique: From coaxial powder feeding to surface deposition and bead formation, Appl. Math. Model., v. 57, pp. 339–359 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.