MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Bratan, S. Roshchupkin, S, Novikov, P., Modeling the Grinding Wheel Working Surface State, Procedia Engineering, vol. 206 pp. 1419–1425 (2017) DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2017.10.655 [Google Scholar]
- Bratan, S. Novikov, P. Roshchupkin, S., Application of Combined Taps for Increasing the Shaping Accuracy of the Internal Threads in Aluminium Alloys, Procedia Engineering, vol. 150 pp 802–808 (2016), DOI:10.1016/j.proeng.2016.07.115 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Myasnikov, Y.I., Pimenov, D.Y., High-speed Drilling of Small-diameter Holes by Core Flat Drills, Russian Engineering Research, 36 (10), pp. 879–882 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lei, Z., Shen, X., Lei, X., You, X., Development of Deep Hole Machining Tool (2011) 2011 2nd International Conference on Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering, MACE Proceedings, статья № 5987884, pp. 4024–4027. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Vlasov I.V., Sedykh L.V., Engineering of Technological Process of Rifle Barrel Cutting, Engineering of technological equipment and processes Collection of scientific works of students and post-graduate students of National University of Science and Technology MISiS Edited by S.M. Gorbatyuk p. 32–36 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- http://osntm.ru/cp_xp_yp_np.html (21.11.2017) [Google Scholar]
- Technologist and Mechanic Engineer’s Handbook. In 2 volumes. Edited by A.M. Dalskiy, A.G. Kosilova, R.K. Meshcheryakov, A.G. Suslov. -5th edition, revised and enlarged. —M.: Mashinostroyenie-1, 912 p with illustrations (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.