MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- I.G. Zhidenko, A.A. Bogdanov, I.M. Kutlubayev, V.B. Sychkov, Reshetnev’s Readings: Proc. of the 17th Int. Scientific Conf. Dedicated to the Member of the Academy M.F. Reshetnev (November, 12 – 14, 2013, Krasnoyarsk). Krasnoyarsk: Siberian State Aerospace University, Basis of structural scheme selection of space application robots, 1, 278–80 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Badger, D. Gooding, K. Ensley, K. Hambuchen, A. Thackston, ROS in Space. The Complete Reference, A Case Study on Robonaut 2, 1, 343–73 Doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-26054-9 [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Sorokin, Manned Spaceflight , 1 (22), 64–68 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Katchanov, V.B. Moshkov, A.Y. Barannik, A.V. Yakutov, Civil Security Technology, Adapting anthropomorphic robotic system technologies to solve the tasks of EMERCOM Russia, 13. No. 4 (50) 14–8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bogdanov, M.R. Iksanov, I.M. Kutlubayev, Poleznaya model zakhvata (Utility Model of the Gripper), Patent RF, no. 173229 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bogdanov, A.S. Gorbanyova, I.M. Kutlubaev, Yu.I. Kutlubayeva, Proc. of the 18th Int. Scientific Conf. Dedicated to the Member of the Academy M.F. Reshetnev (September, 10-14, 2014, Krasnoyarsk): 2 parts, Ed. by Y.Y. Loginova. Krasnoyarsk: Siberian State Aerospace University, Principles of anthropomorphic capture constructions with function element group drive, 1, 273–4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bogdanov, I.G. Zhidenko, Yu.I. Kutlubayeva, A.F. Permyakov, Patent RF na izobreteniye Zakhvat (Patent RF on utility invention Gripper), no. 2570597 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Artbolevskij, Mechanism and Machine Theory, Moscow: Nauka (Teoriya mekhanizmov i maschin) 638 (1975) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.