MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- I.I. Koltunov, Iu.S. Stepanov, A.S. Tarapanov. Raise of accuracy and quality of grinding of internal curvilinear surfaces. Moscow, 270 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. K. Novoselov, V. Bogutsky, L. Shron, and A. Kharchenko. Forecasting the surface roughness of the workpiece in the round external grinding. MATEC Web of Conferences 129 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.K. Novoselov, D.A. Kainov, S.M. Bratan, The construction of the model of a ground surface on the basis of a stochastic description of the properties of the tool, Nauk. pr. Donec. nac. tehn. un-tu. Ser.: Mashinoobladnannja, Issue 7. Pp. 17–31 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Iu.K. Novoselov, Dynamics of surfaces forming at abrasive machining, Sevastopol’, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Starkov, Grinding by high-porous wheels. Moscow, 688 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gusev, A.V. Morozov. Flat Peripheral Grinding with Discrete Wheels. The R.F, Yoshkar-Ola, 222 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Morozov, V.G. Gusev. Discrete Plane Face Grinding, Moscow, Pen Publishing House, 124 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gusev, A.V. Morozov, P.S. Shvagirev, Evaluating discrete wheels and their influence on grinding dynamics, J. Sci. Russian Engineering Research. 29(8) (2009) 835–837. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gusev, A.V. Morozov, Discretization technology of abrasive wheels operating surfaces with laser and hydro-abrasive jet, J. Sci. Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. 9(73) (2017) 20–27. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gusev, A.V. Morozov. The R.F. Patent 2,606,143. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.