MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2018International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||30 October 2018|
- Lobanov D.V. Stress-strain state of hard-alloy cutting elements with diamond sharpening, Science Vector of Toliati state university. v. 3-1 (33-1), pp. 85–91 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Lobanov D.V. A technique for predicting the damage of a hard alloy when sharpening a tool for processing nonmetallic composites, Actual problems in mechanical engineering. v.1-2, pp. 78–84 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Soler Ia.I. Modeling of thermal physics of flat grinding. Problems of mechanical engineering and reliability of machinery, v. 5, pp. 56–62 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Bratan S.M. Automatic control of machining processes (Vuzovskiy uchebnik, Moscow, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Bratan S.M. Improving the quality of parts when grinding in floating workshops (Vuzovskiy uchebnik, Moscow, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Bratan S.M. Synthesis of the Kalman-Bussy filter for estimating the state of the grinding operation, Modern directions and prospects for the development of processing technology and equipment in engineering. FSFI HE «SevGU», pp. 87–91 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Vladeckaja E.A. Ensuring the quality of grinding by reducing external disturbances in a floating workshop. Fundamental and applied problems of technology and technology. v. 6 (314), pp. 88–103 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Vladeckaya E.A. Development of a shaping filter that simulates the dynamics of sea waves in a floating repair shop, J. Sci. Instrument Making and Transport, v.150, pp. 36–40 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Kharchenko A.O. Increase the accuracy of the round grinding process by efficient vibration isolation of the machine. International Scientific Conference on engineering design and research of automotive vehicles and machines «SAKON’08». – Rzeszow – Przeclaw, Polska, 24-27 Wrzesein, v. 8. – pp. 47–58 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Kharchenko A.O. The reaction of the dynamic system to an arbitrary signal, using the example of a machine in the conditions of a floating workshop. Monografie «Maszyny i procesy produkcyjne» (Mashiny i proizvodstvennye processy).– Lublin, Polska: Politechnika Lubelska, pp. 86–98. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bratan, A. Kolesov, S. Roshchupkin, T. Stadnik, Theoretical-probabilistic model of the rotary belt grinding process, MATEC Web of Conferences, V. 129, 01079 (2017). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Vladetskaya E.A. Modeling of vibration effects from external sources when grinding parts in laboratory conditions, Vestnik sovremennykh tekhnologiy: Sb. nauch. trudov.– Sevastopol’: SevGU, V.4.– pp. 25–34 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Yakimov A.V. Optimizatsiya protsessov shlifovaniya (Moscow, Mashinostroyeniye, 1975). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.