MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- P. Frederic, A. Luc, and D. David, Ozone parapente, Institut National De La Propriété Industrielle (INPI), French patent no. 2 972 422, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- F. Palacios, M. R. Colonno, A.C. Aranake, A. Campos, S. R. Copeland, T. Economon, A. Lonkar, T. W. Lukaczyk, T. W. R. Taylor, and J. Alonso. Stanford University Unstructured (SU2): An open-source integrated computational environment for multi-physics simulation and design, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T. Economon, F. Palacios, S. R. Copeland, T.W. Lukaczyk, and J. Alonso. SU2: An Open-Source Suite for Multiphysics Simulation and Design. AIAA Journal, 54:1–19, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Spalart and S. Allmaras, “A one-equation turbulence model for aerodynamic flows,” in 30th Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Saad and M. H. Schultz. GMRES: A Generalized Minimal Residual Algorithm for Solving Non-symmetric Linear Systems. SIAM J. Sci. Stat. Comput., 7:856–869, (1986). [Google Scholar]
- T. W. Sederberg and S. R. Parry. Free-form deformation of solid geometric models. In Proceedings of the 13th annual conference on Computer graphics and interactive techniques, 20:151–160, (1986). ISBN 0897911962. doi: 10.1145/15922.15903. [Google Scholar]
- W. Karush. Minima of functions of several variables with inequalities as side conditions. Ph.d. thesis, (1939). [Google Scholar]
- H. W. Kuhn and A.W Tucker. Nonlinear Programming. Proceedings of the Second Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, (1951). ISSN 01605682. doi: 10.1007/BF01582292. [Google Scholar]
- T. Albring, M. Sagebaum, and N. R. Gauger. Efficient Aerodynamic Design using the Discrete Adjoint Method in SU2. AIAA 2016-3518. [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Ware and H. J.L., Wind Tunnel Investigations of Ram-Air Inflated AllFlexible Wings of Aspect ratio 1.0 to 3.0. NASA TMSX-1923 (1969). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ross, “Computational Aerodynamics in the Design and Analysis of Ram-Air-Inflated Wings,” in RAeS/AIAA 12th Aerodynamic Decelerator Systems Technology Conference, AIAA Paper 93–1228 (Reston, VA, 1993). [Google Scholar]
- H. Belloc, V. Chapin, F. Manara, F. Sgarbossa, and A. M. Forsting. Influence of the air inlet configuration on the performances of a paraglider open airfoil. International Journal of Aerodynamics 5:83–104 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.