MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- R.L. Barger. and C.W. Brooks, “A streamline curvature method for design of supercritical and subcritical airfoils”, NASA TN D-7770, (1974). [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Davis, “Technique for developing design tools from the analysis methods of computational aerodynamics”, AIAA Paper 79–1529, (1979). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Brutyan and S.V. Lyapunov, “Optimization of shape of symmetrical flat bodies with the purpose of increase of the critical Mach number”, Uch. Zap. TsAGI, 12(5):10–22, (1981). [Google Scholar]
- Sergey Takovitskii, “Aerodynamic shapes optimization on the base of method of local linearization”, 7th european conference for aeronautics and space sciences (eucass), eucass 2017-95. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Takovitskii, “Analytical Solution in the Problem of Constructing an Airfoil with Minimum Wave Drag”, Fluid Dynamics, (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.