MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Eswarmurthi Gopalakrishnan. Quadcopter flight mechanics model and control algorithms. Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Martin Hromčík. Prague, May 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Francesco Sabatino - Quadrotor control: modeling, nonlinearcontrol design, and simulation. Master’s Degree Project. Stockholm, Sweden June 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Ogoltsov I.I., Rozhnin N.B., Sheval V.V. Development of a mathematical model for the spatial flight of a quadrocopter // Proceedings of the MAI. Issue number 83, 05.10.2015. [Google Scholar]
- Guryanov A.E. Modeling of quadrocopter control. Electronic scientific and technical journal “Engineering Herald“. №8, 2014, pp. 522–534 [Google Scholar]
- Savitsky A.V., Pavlovsky V.E. Quadrocopter model and neural network control algorithm // Preprints of IPM. M.V. Keldysh. 2017. №77. 20 p. [Google Scholar]
- Teppo Luukkonen Modelling and control of quadcopter School of Science. Independent research project in applied mathematics. Espoo, August 22, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Internet resource: Modeling Vehicle Dynamics, information as of 04/20/18 (http://charlestytler.com/quadcopter-equations-motion/). [Google Scholar]
- Zsurzsan, Adriana Gabriela; Brogaard, Rune Yding; Andersen, Nils Axel; Ravn, Ole. General model and control of an n rotor helicopter. Published in: Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Online). 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.