MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Product Design and Quality Control|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- G. O. Young, “Synthetic structure of industrial plastics,” in Plastics, 2nd ed. vol. 3, pp. 15–64. (1964). [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Bingulac, “On the compatibility of adaptive controllers,” in Proc. 4th Annu. Allerton Conf. Circuits and Systems Theory, pp. 8–16, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- J. U. Duncombe, “Infrared navigation—Part I: An assessment of feasibility,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. ED-11, pp. 34–39, Jan. (1959). [Google Scholar]
- B. P. Douglass, “Chapter 1 What Is Model-Based Systems Engineering?” in Agile Systems Engineering, Boston: Morgan Kaufmann, pp. 1–39, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. Van, K. Gadeyne, and M. Witters, “Model-based systems engineering of discrete production lines using SysML: An experience report,” Procedia CIRP, vol. 60, pp. 157–162, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Md Ahad Bin Alam, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. Automated Waste Bin Monitor. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.