MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Product Design and Quality Control|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Sarder, MD Baniamin, Liles, Don H, Ali M Yousuf 2005 Design & Implementation of production line inapparel manufacturing industry IIE, Annual Conference. Proceedings, pp. 1–6 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- U. Michael, G. Van and U. Elisabeth, Improving production line performance, IIE Solutions; 32, 11 ProQuest, p. 36 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Jose Paul Meleth, An Introduction to Latex Gloves, Lap Lambert Academic Publishing (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ploytip Jirasukprasert, Jose Arturo Garza-Reyes, Horacio Soriano-Meier, Luis Rocha-Lona, A Case Study of Defects Reduction in a Rubber Gloves Manufacturing Process by Applying Six Sigma Principles and DMAIC Problem Solving Methodology, Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operation Management Istanbul, Turkey, July 3 – 6, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Douglas, T. R. Simon and M. Goddard, Barrier durability of latex and vinyl medical gloves in clinical settings, American Industrial Hygiene Association Journal, 58, 9; ProQuestp. 672 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Yeoh, T.J. Yeoh, and C.L. Song, TRIZ- Systematic Innovation in Manufacturing, Selangor: Firstfruits (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Guin, A.V. Kudryavtsev, V. Yu. Boubentsov and A. Seredinsky, Theory of Inventive Problem Solving, First Fruits (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mann, Hands-On Systematic Innovation. Belgium: CREAX Press (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mann, Hands-On Systematic Innovation for Business and Management, Devon: Lazarus Press (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Smith, From Russia with TRIZ, Mechanical Engineering, 125, 3; Academic Research Library, p. D18 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Altshuller, The Innovation Algorithm, TRIZ Systematic Innovation and Technical Creativity, Worcester, MA: Technical Innovation Centre (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Altshuller, 40 Principles, TRIZ Keys to Technical Innovation, Worcester, MA: Technical Innovation Centre (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Terninko, A. Zusman, and B. Zlotin, Systematic Innovation: An Introduction to TRIZ, New York, NY: CRC Press (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Bowyer, D., Evaluation of the effectiveness of TRIZ concepts in non-technical problem-solving utilizing a problem solving guide. ProQuest (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ilevbare, I. M., Probert, D., & Phaal, R., A review of TRIZ, and its benefits and challenges in practice. Technovation, 33, pp. 30–37 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gordon, Collison avoidance and detection: Part 1, Poptronics; 1, 12; ProQuest, p. 53 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Piet 2003 Electro-optical sensors: How good are they?, Naval Forces; 24, 1, Research Library, p. 13 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Zalud, Todd, Using suction cups to design a vacuum system, Machine Design, 70, 22 p. 114 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Andy Longford, Chip packaging challenges …a roadmap based overview, Microelectronics International, 22/2, pp. 17–20 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lagner, P., Advantest Handling challenges of small & fine pitch devices, Advantest Technical Forum (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.