MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Product Design and Quality Control|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- J. Mankins, Technology readiness levels White Paper, NASA, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- PLA General armament Department, Classification and definition of the technology readiness levels for materiel: GJB 7688-2012, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, Y. Liang, Y. Qi, Research on the Method of Technology Readiness Levels Evaluation in the Material Development, Science and Technology Management Research, 2(2016) [Google Scholar]
- United States Department of Defense,Technology Readiness Assessment (TRA) Guidance, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, Technology Readiness and Its Assessment Method, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Assistant Secretary for Research and Engineering. Technology Readiness Assessment Guidance. USA Department of Defense, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, Theory and Application of Maturity Model in Defense Material System Engineering, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.