MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Product Design and Quality Control|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Sakiynah, N., Tigor, A.R., dan Setyawan, H. 2013. Design of Sago Processing Plant. Jurnal Teknik Pomits. Vol. 2, No. 1, (2013) ISSN: 2337-3539 [Google Scholar]
- Iswahyudi. 2016. Evaluation of Food Security to Resolve Food Crisis in North Aceh. Agrosamudra, Jurnal Penelitian. Vol. 3 No. 1 Jan – Juni 2016 : 39–46. [Google Scholar]
- Aceng, K. 2012. The Development of Sago Industry in Papua to Support Food Security and Diversity. Prosiding Insinas. [Google Scholar]
- Harsanto, P.B. 1986. Sago Cultivation and Processing. Kanisius. Yogyakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Haryanto, B. dan Pangloli, P. 1992. Sago Potency and Usage, Kanisius. Yogyakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Mochyidin, A. Hartanto, D. M. Devara, R. & Rantetana, M. 2011. Business Process Reengineering in Marketing, Logistic, and Accounting. Mochyidin, ainun, et al / Journal of Applied Finance and Accounting 4(1) 39–50. [Google Scholar]
- Opit, F. P. 2012. Business Process Modelling of Procurement Division, J@TI Undip, Vol VII, 3 September 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Aji, E.R. dan Yuliawati, E. 2016. Desk Study Lamp Product Development using Kano and Quality Function Deployment (QFD). Journal of Research and Technology. Vol. 2. No. 2. Desember 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Francisco Rodrigues Lima-Junior, Luiz Cesar Ribeiro Carpinetti, A multicriteria approach based on fuzzy QFD for choosing criteria for supplier selection, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Volume 101, 2016, Pages 269–285, ISSN 0360-8352, [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meelis Eldermann, Andres Siirde, Julija Gusca, QFD framework for selection of industry development scenarios, Energy Procedia, Volume 128, 2017, Pages 230–233, ISSN 1876-6102, [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aman A. Bolar, Solomon Tesfamariam, Rehan Sadiq, Framework for prioritizing infrastructure user expectations using Quality Function Deployment (QFD), International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, Volume 6, Issue 1, 2017, Pages 16–29, ISSN 2212-6090. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.