MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 221, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (ICDME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Product Design and Quality Control|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- Zhao Qing-li, “An Analysis and Discussion on the Implementation of Common Quality Characteristic Standards,” Electronic Quality. 44–48(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Chunliang and Liu Yan, “Research on Establishing Evaluation Index System of New Type Armored Product Common Quality Characters Based on RST-QFD-Bayes,” Computer Measurement & Control. 2438–2442(2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Brady, “Systems engineering and cost as an independent variable,” Systems Engineering, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 233–241(2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.S. Guo and L. Zhang, “Research summary of weapons and product systems effectiveness evaluation methods,” Computer Simulation, vol. 30, no. 8, pp. 1–4(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Karen Tyson, John Hiller, David Hunter. Assessing Cost-Reduction Initiatives in a Changing Defense Acquisition Environment-A Handbook. Alexandria, Virginia: Institute for Defense Analysis(1998) [Google Scholar]
- L. Breiman, “Hinging hyperplanes for regression, classification, and function approximation,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 999–1013(1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Stukel, “Generalized logistic models,” Mathematical & Computer Modelling, vol. 83, no. 402, pp. 426–431(1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.