MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Control Electronics, Circuits, and Systems|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- R. Wiryadinata, A. S. Nurliany, I. Muttakin, and T. Firmansyah, Design of a Low Cost Remotely Operated Vehicle with 3 DoF Navigation, Bull. Electr. Eng. Informatics, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 13–23 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Amjith, V. Arundas, M. Harikrishnan, J. Sebastian, and V. Vineeth, Underwater Search and Rescue Device, Int. J. Innov. Res. Sci. Technol., vol. 1, no. 11, pp. 481–488 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Paster, Importance of Hydrodynamic Considerations for Underwater Vehicle Design, IEEE, pp. 1413–1422 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- F. Aguirre, State of the Art of Parameters for Mechanical Design of an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle, Int. J. Ocean. Oceanogr., vol. 11, pp. 89–113 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. G. Park, Hydrodynamic Design of an Underwater Hull Cleaning Robot and Its Evaluation, Int. J. Nav. Archit. Ocean Eng., vol. 4, pp. 332–352 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Christ, The ROV Manual. Oxford: Elsevier (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Granville, Geometrical Characteristic of Streamlined Shapes. Washington D.C: Department of the Navy Naval Ship Research and Development Center (1969) [Google Scholar]
- H. . Nguyen, Design, Modelling, and Simulation of a Remotely Operated Vehicle, J. Comput. Sci. Cybern., vol. 29, pp. 299–312 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Chuanfeng, Z. Fumin, and D. Schaefer, Dynamic modeling of an autonomous underwater vehicle, J. Mar. Sci. Technol., no. August (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Pahl and W. Beitz, Engineering Design: A Systematic Approach, Second Edi. London: Springer-Verlag (1996) [Google Scholar]
- K. T. Ulrich and S. D. Eppinger, Product Design and Development, 6th Editio. New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.