MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Control Electronics, Circuits, and Systems|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- R. D. Cicerone, J. E. Ebel, and J. Britton, “A systematic compilation of earthquake precursors,” Tectonophysics, vol. 476, no. 3–4, pp. 371–396, Oct. 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Jordan et al., “Operational Earthquake Forecasting. State of Knowledge and Guidelines for Utilization,” Ann. Geophys., vol. 54, no. 4, Aug. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Sunarno, M. M. Waruwu, and R. Wijaya, “Development of the real-time telemonitoring system for earthquake prediction deduced from fluctuations in groundwater levels at Yogyakarta region-Indonesia,” J. Theor. Appl. Inf. Technol., vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 95–99, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- R. Yan, H. Woith, and R. Wang, “Groundwater level changes induced by the 2011 Tohoku earthquake in China mainland,” Geophys. J. Int., vol. 199, no. 1, pp. 533–548, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-H. Chen et al., “Identification of earthquake signals from groundwater level records using the HHT method,” Geophys. J. Int., vol. 180, no. 3, pp. 1231–1241, Mar. 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BMKG, “Gempabumi-Terkini.” [Online]. Available: http://www.bmkg.go.id/gempabumi/gempabumi-terkini.bmkg [Accessed: 11-Jul-2018]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.