MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 217, 20182018 International Conference on Vibration, Sound and System Dynamics (ICVSSD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- Wang, Z.-C., Xin, Y. and Ren, W.-X. (2015). Nonlinear structural model updating based on instantaneous frequencies and amplitudes of the decomposed dynamic responses, Engineering Structures, 100: 189–200. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sulaiman, M. S. A., Yunus, M. A., Bahari, A. R. and Abdul Rani, M. N. (2017). Identification of damage based on frequency response function (FRF) data. MATEC Web of Conferences, 90, 01025. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Ghuku, S. and Saha, K. N. (2016). A theoretical and experimental study on geometric nonlinearity of initially curved cantilever beams, Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, 19: 135–146. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Overgaard, L. C. T., Lund, E. and Camanho, P. P. (2010). A methodology for the structural analysis of composite wind turbine blades under geometric and material induced instabilities, Computers and Structures, 88: 1092–1109. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eder, M. A., Bitsche, R. D. and Belloni, F. (2015). Effects of geometric non-linearity on energy release rates in a realistic wind turbine blade cross section, Composite Structures, 132: 1075–1084. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yunus, M. A., Abdul Rani, M. N., Sani, M. S. M. and Aziz Shah, M. A. S. (2018). Finite element model updating of riveted joints of simplified model aircraft structure. AIP Conference Proceedings, 1952, 020013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spada, C., Afonso, F., Lau, F. and Suleman, A. (2017). Nonlinear aeroelastic scaling of high aspect-ratio wings, Aerospace Science and Technology, 63: 363–371. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Changchuan, X., Chao, A., Yi, L. and Chao, Y. (2017). Static aeroelastic analysis including geometric nonlinearities based on reduced order model, Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 30(2): 638–650. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang, D. and Dowell, E. H. (2002). Experimental and Theoretical Study of Gust Response for High-Aspect-Ratio Wing, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Journal, 40(3): 419–429. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mian, H-H, Wang, G. and Ye, Z-Y. (2014). Numerical investigation of structural geometric nonlinearity effect in high-aspect-ratio wing using CFD/CSD coupled approach, Journal of Fluids and Structures, 49: 186–201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.