MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 217, 20182018 International Conference on Vibration, Sound and System Dynamics (ICVSSD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- Bjor, Ole-H. (1999). Application note: Measurement of Extremely Low Sound Pressure Levels Ole-Herman Bjor, M.Sc. Norsonic AS. AN Low-noise mic. Ed. 1.Rev. 0 ENGLISH 04.99. [Google Scholar]
- Lozano-Garcia, M., Fiz, J. A., Martinez-Rivera, C., Torrents, A., Ruiz-Manzano, J., Jane, Â. R. (2017). Novel approach to continuous adventitious respiratory sound analysis for the assessment of bronchodilator response. PLoS ONE 12(2): e0171455. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0171455. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Flenady, T., Dwyer, T., Applegarth, J. (2017). Accurate respiratory rates count: So should you! Australasian Emergency Nursing Journal. Vol. 20 (2017), 45–47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Simmons, C. (2009). Measurement of sound pressure levels at low frequencies in rooms. NT Technical Report. TR385 (1997). Nordic Innovation Center (Norden). Oslo, Norway. [Google Scholar]
- Walsh M, Erb G, Kozier B. (2010). Fundamentals of Nursing: Frenchs Forest. N.S.W: Pearson Education; 21. [Google Scholar]
- McCance K. L, Huether S. E. (2015). Pathophysiology The biologic basis fordisease in adults and children. Elsevier Health Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Ljunggren M, Castrén M, Nordberg M, Kurland L. (2016). The association between vital signs and mortality in a retrospective cohort study of an unselected emergency department population. Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. Vol. 24(1): 21-. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- SSASA Scottish Association of Sleep Apnea. (2018). Website: https://scottishsleepapnoea.co.uk/patient-information/symptoms-diagnosis-and-treatment-of-sleep-apnoea/ [Google Scholar]
- Gavriely, N., Nissan, M., Rubin, A. H., Cugell, D. W. (1995). Spectral characteristics of chest wall breathe sounds in normal subjects. Thorax 1995 50: 1292–1300. doi: 10.1136/thx.50.12.1292 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.