MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Society and Science-to-Business (ICTIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Science to Business|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- KESDM (2015) Strategic Planning, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resource 2015-2019, Jakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Hurst, Dave and Gartner, John. (2012). Pike Pulse Report: Electric Motorcycles and Scooters Assessment of Strategy and Execution for 12 Leading Electric Motorcycle and Scooter Manufacturers, Pike Research, Columbia USA. [Google Scholar]
- Kinnear, Thomas C. and James R. Taylor. (1995). Marketing Research: An Applied Approach. McGraw Hill Text. [Google Scholar]
- Augusty, Ferdinand. (2006). Metode Penelitian Manajemen: Pedoman Penelitian untuk skripsi, Tesis dan Disertai Ilmu Manajemen. Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro. [Google Scholar]
- Kotler, Philip. (2008). Manajemen Pemasaran, Jilid 1 dan 2, Alih Bahasa Benyamin. Jakarta: PT.Indeks. Kelompok Gramedia. [Google Scholar]
- Sanchez, Javier. et al. (2006). Perceived Value of the Purchase of Tourism Product. Elsevier Tourism Management, 394–409 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deloitte.(2011). Unplugged: Electric Vehicle Realities versus Consumer Expectations. [Google Scholar]
- Segal. R.(1995) Forecasting the Market for Electric Vehicles in California Using Conjoint Analysis, in The Energy Journal, vol. 16., no. 3, 89–111. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ping Liu, et al (2015) Long-range, Low-cost Electric Vehicles Enabled by Robust Energy Storage, MRS Energy & Sustainability [Google Scholar]
- Greene, D. L. (2001). TAFV Alternative Fuels and Vehicles Choice Model Documentation, Centre for Transportation Analysis, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, and Report No. ORNL/TM-2001/134. [Google Scholar]
- Mau, P., Eyzaguirre, J., Jaccard, M. et al.(2008) the Neighbor Effect: Simulating Dynamics in Consumer Preferences for New Vehicle Technologies, in Ecological Economics. [Google Scholar]
- Dodi Triawan, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Surabaya, “The Influence of Brand Image and Perception Value Against Motorcycle Buying Purpose Brand Honda Type PCX 150 (Study on Cafe Visitor at Tunjungan Plaza Surabaya), Journal of Management Sciences Volume 05 Number 01 Department of Management Faculty of Economics, State University of Surabaya. [Google Scholar]
- Ning Wang and Yafei Liu, School of Automotive Studies, Tongji University, Shanghai, “Key factors influencing customers’ willingness to purchase electric vehicles in China”. [Google Scholar]
- Agus Sukasman Hidayat, “Analysis of Factors Influencing Interest in Buying New Yamaha Motorcycles in Semarang City”, Master Program Management of Postgraduate Program of Diponegoro University of Semarang. [Google Scholar]
- Danu Kusmono, Master Program of Postgraduate Program Management of Widya Mandala Catholic University Surabaya, “The Influence of Marketing Mix Against Perceived Value and Purchasing Decision of ACR Brand Energy Saving Lamp Products in Surabaya” [Google Scholar]
- William Sierzchula, Sjoerd Bakker, et.al, Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Technology, Policy, and Management, The Netherlands, on his research paper, “The influence of financial incentives and other socio-economic Factors on electric vehicle adoption “. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.