MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Society and Science-to-Business (ICTIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Science to Business|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- L. Su, J Adams,Export capacity impact factors on Chinese SMEs: A survey analysis of Fujian Province. Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, 3 (1), 57. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Amornkitvikai, C Harvie, & T. Charoenrat, Factors Affecting The Export Participation And Performance Of Thai Manufacturing Small And Medium Sized Enterprises (Smes). ICSB World Conference Proceedings (hal. 10). Washington: International Council for Small Business (ICSB). (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dressler, Managing export success An empirical picture of German wineries’ performance. BIO Web of Conferences, 2. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Freeman, C. Styles, & M. Lawley, Does firm location make a difference to the export performance of SMEs? International Marketing Review, 29 (1), 90. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Morgan, C.S. Katsikeas, & D.W. Vorhies, Export marketing strategy implementation, export marketing capabilities, and export venture performance. Academy of Marketing Science. Journal, 40 (2), 272. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Asasongtham, S. Wichadee, The roles of foreign language in export operations of thai smes. International Journal of Entrepreneurship, 43. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Mutalemwa, Does globalisation impact SME development in Africa? African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 6 (2), 168. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Hashim, SMEs’ impediments and developments in the internationalization process: Malaysian experiences. World Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, 11 (2), 101. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.Z. Kovacevic, J.V. Tankosic, & B. Lazic, The Mechanism Of Smes Internationalization Towards The Eu Single Market Perspective. Conference Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference (hal. 44-45). Pula: Sveuciliste Jurja Dobrile u Puli, Odjel za Ekonomiju i Turizam “Dr. Mijo Mirkovic”. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. Husain, Spatial Composition of Indian Small and Medium Enterprises’ Export. Journal of International Economics, 7(2), 71, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.