MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Society and Science-to-Business (ICTIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Science to Business|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- Asmara, I.J., Berliana, N.G., Ariana, L., Rahmaida, R., Kusnandar. (2013) ‘Studi Analisis Kapasitas Absorpsi pada Industri manufaktur teknologi rendah’. Serial report series of Research Center for Science and Technology Development, Indonesian Institute of Sciences, Jakarta [Google Scholar]
- Camisón C., Forés B. (2010) ‘Knowledge absorptive capacity: New insights for its conceptualization and measurement’. Journal of Business Research 63, 707–715. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cohen, W., Levinthal, D. (1990) ‘Absorptive capacity: a new perspective on learning and innovation’. Administrative Science Quarterly, 35, 128–152 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hirsch-Kreinsen, H. (2008) ‘Low -technology: a forgotten sector in innovation policy.’ Journal of Technology Management & Innovation, 3, 11–20 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- (2011) ‘Innovation Survey’ Serial Research Report. Research Center for Science and Technology Development, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI), Jakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Jensen, M.B., Johnson, B., Lorenz, E., Lundvall, B.A. (2007) ‘Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation’. Research Policy, 36 (5), 680–693 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Katila, R., Ahuja, G. (2002) ‘Something old, something new: a longitudinal study of search behavior and new product introduction’. Academy of Management Journal, 45 (6), 1183–1194 [Google Scholar]
- Katz, J. Corbett, A. C. (1995) ‘Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence and Growth.’ Emerald Group. [Google Scholar]
- Kirner, E., Kinkel, S., Jaeger, A. (2009) ‘Innovation paths and the innovation performance of low-technology-firms—an empirical analysis of German industry.’ Research Policy, 38, 447–458 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liao, J. W., Welsch, H., & Stoica, M. (2003) ‘Organisational absorptive capacity and responsiveness: an empirical investigation of growth-oriented SMEs.’ Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 28(1), 63–85 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lane, P., Koka, P., Pathak, S. (2006) ‘The reification of absorptive capacity: a critical review and rejuvenation of the construct.’ Academy of Management Review, 31 (4), 833–863 [Google Scholar]
- Piva, C., Vivarelli, M., (2005) ‘Innovation and employment: evidence from Italian microdata.’ J. Econ. 86, 65–83. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Robertson, P., Pol, E., Carroll, P., (2003) ‘Receptive capacity of established industries as a limiting factor in the economy’s rate of innovation’. In: Paper presented at the PILOT Workshop on Concepts, Theory, Taxonomies and Data. Department of Industrial Economics and Management, Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, 26–27 September 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Zahra, S.A. George, G. (2002) ‘Absorptive capacity: a review, reconceptualization, and extension.’ Academy of Management Review, 27, 185–203 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.