MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Society and Science-to-Business (ICTIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Emerging Technologies and Applied Science|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- A.D. KingJr., A.D. Hocking, and J.I. Pitt, Di-chloran-Rose-Bengal Medium for Enumeration of moulds from Foods. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 37 (5), 959–964, (1979) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kizinievič, V. Kizinievič, I. Pundiene, D. Molotokas, Eco-friendly fired clay brick manufactured with agricultural solid waste. Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 18 (4), 1156–1165. (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Asim, Z. Emdadi, M. Mohammad, M.A. Yarmo, K. Sopian, ReviewAgricultural solid wastes for green desiccant applications: an overview of research achievements, opportunities and perspectives. Journal of Cleaner Production, 91, 26–35, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Swain, Utilisation of Agriculture Waste Products for Production of Bio-Fuels: A Novel Study. Materials today: Proceedings, 4 (11) (part 3), 11959–11967, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Hawash, J.Y. Farah, G. El-Diwani, Pyrolysis of agriculture wastes for bio-oil and char produc-tions. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 124, 369–372 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Oduguwa, M.O. Edema, A.O. Ayeni, Physico-chemical and microbiological analyses of fer-mented corn cob, rice bran and cowpea husk for use in composite rabbit feed. Bioresource Technology 99, 1816–1820. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F.M. El-Sayed, Alternative Dietary protein sources for farmaed tilapia, Oreachromis spp. Aquaculture, 149–168, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Masoodi, B. Sharma G.S. Chauhan, Use of Apple Pomace as Source of Dietary Fiber in Cakes. Plant Foods for Human Nutrition, 57, 121–128, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Dhillon, S. Kaur, K.S. Brar, Perspective of Apple Processing Wastes as Low-Cost Substrates for Bioproduction of High Value Products: A Review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 27, 789–805, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Namulawa, C.D. Kato, J. Rutaisire, P.J. Britz, N. Beukes, B.I. Pletschke, C. Whiteley, Enzyme Activity in The Nile perch Gut: Implications to Nile perch Culture. International Journal of Fisheries and Aquaculture, 5 (9), 221–228. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mukherjee, D. Parial, N. Khatoo, A. Chaudhuri, S. Senroy, S. Homechaudhuri, and R. Pal, ‘Effect of formulated algal diet on growth performance of Labeo rohita Hamilton.’ J. Algal Biomass Utln., 2 (4), 1–9, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Kang, P.Y. Yang, W.G., Dominy, C.S. Lee, Bioprocessing papaya processing waste for potential aquaculture feed supplement – Economic and nutrient analysis with shrimp feeding trial. Bioresource Technology, 101, 7973–7979, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rostika, R. Safitri, Influnce of Feed Containing Corn Cob was Fermented by Trichoderma sp, Aspergillus sp. And oligosporus to Rate of Growth of Java Barb (Puntius gonionitus). APCBEE Procedia, 2, 148–152. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zaid, O.G. Taiwo, Comparative Utilisation of Biodegraded Rice Husk ini Diet of Clarias gariepinus. Journal of Fisheries and aquatic science, 3 (5), 312–319, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Hidalgo, E. Urea and A. Sanz, Comapartive study of digestive enzymes in fish with different nutritional habits. Proteolytic and amylase activities. Aquaculture, 170, 267–283, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- F. Vendruscolo, R.C. da Silva, E. Esposito, and J.L. Nienow, Protein Enrichment of Apple Pomace and Use in Feed for Nile Tilapia. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 152, 74–87, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Thomas, C. Larroche, and A. Pandey, Current Developments in Solid-State Fermentation. Biochemical Engineering Journal, 81, 146–161, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Fuwa, A New Method for Microdetermination Of Amylase Activity By The Use Of Amylose As The Subtrate. The Journal of Biochemistry, 41 (5), 583–603, (1954) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Edebo, Zygomycetes for Fish Feed. US Pa-tent No. 2009/0136617 A1 [Google Scholar]
- P. Pandiyan, D. Balaraman, R. Thirunavukkarasu, E. G. J. George, K. Subaramaniyah, S. Manikkam, B. Sadayappan, Probiotics in aquaculture, Drug Invention Today. 5 (1), 55–59, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.