MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Society and Science-to-Business (ICTIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Emerging Technologies and Applied Science|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS), Statistics Indonesia, Rice production in Indonesia in 2015, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Eskandar, S. Simovic, C.A. Prestidge, Interaction of Hydrophilic Silica Nanoparticles and Classical Surfactants at Non-Polar Oil-Water Interface, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 358, 217–225, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Farooq, K.J. Dietz, Silicon as versatile player in plant and human biology: overlooked and poorly understood. Frontiers in plant science, 6, 994 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pichot, Stability and Characterisation of Emulsions in The Presence of Colloidal Particles and Surfactants, University of Birmingham: Birmingham, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Pichot, F. Spyropoulos, I.T. Norton, Competitive Adsorption of Surfactants and Hydrophilic Silica Particles at The Oil–Water Interface: Interfacial Tension and Contact Angle Studies, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 377, 396–405, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Cofrades, I. Antoniou, M.T. Solas, A.M. Herrero, F. Jimenez, Preparation and Impact of Multiple (Water in Oil in Water) Emulsions in Meat Systems. Journal of Food Chemistry, 141, 338–346, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sapei, M.A. Naqvi, D. Rousseau, Stability and Release Properties of Double Emulsions for Food Applications, Journal of Food Hydrocolloids, 27, 315–323, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Frelichowska, M.A. Bolzinger, Y. Chevalier, Y., Pickering Emulsion with Bare Silica. Colloids and Surface A: Physiochemical and Engineering Aspects, 343, 70–74, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Tadros, Emulsion Formation and Stability, Wiley-VCH Verlag GmBH & Co.KGaA, Weinheim, Germany, ISBN: 9783527647941, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dyah, Destabilisation of Pickering Emulsion Using pH”, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects 402, 2–12, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.