MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Society and Science-to-Business (ICTIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Emerging Technologies and Applied Science|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- P. C. Sen, Principles of Electrical Machines and Power Electronics. (John Wiley & Sons, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Chapman, Elecrical Machinery Fundamentals. (McGraw-Hill, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Anthony, Equivalent Circuits for the M31D-ZA Motor ‟ s Method ( Case Studies : Currents and Power Factor of the motor ). IJETT 25, 49–52 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Anthony, A Simple Method For Operating The Three-Phase Induction Motor On Single Phase Supply ( For Wye Connection Standard ). IJETT 5, 13–16 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Anthony, A Simple Method for Operating the Delta Connection Standard of the 3-phase Induction Motor on Single Phase Supply. IJETT 15, 444–447 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Anthony, Analyzing Characteristics of the Sheda ‟ s Method for Operating the 3-phase induction Motor on Single Phase Supply ( Case studies : output power and efficiency of the motor ). IJETT 33, 175–179 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. A. Al-turki, H. Al-umari, Application of the reference frame theory to the dynamic analysis of a three-phase induction motor fed from a single-phase supply. Elsevier 53, 149–156 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Ahmed, Three-phase induction motor operating from single-phase supply with an electronically controlled capacitor. Electr. Power Syst. Res. 73, 121–128 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Adapa, V. John, Active Phase-Converter for Operation of Three-Phase Induction Motors on Single-Phase Grid. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Anthony, E. Erhaneli, B. Busran, A new equivalent circuit of the three-phase induction motor (case studies: Current and power factor of the motor). ARPN J. Eng. Appl. Sci. 12, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Liu, Maximum torque control with a controlled capacitor for a single-phase induction motor. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 42, 17–24 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Liu, M. Lin, H. A. Wu, Single phase induction motor drive with improved performance. 47, 29–38 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- K. Makowski, Determination of performance characteristics of a single-phase shaded pole induction motor by circuit-field method. Electr. Eng. 84, 281–286 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Muljadi, Y. Zhao, Y., T. A. Lipo, T. H. Liu, Adjustable ac capacitor for a single-phase induction motor. IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl. 29, 479–485 (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.