MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Society and Science-to-Business (ICTIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Emerging Technologies and Applied Science|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- Tohid Nouri, et.all., Generalized Transformerless Ultra Step-Up DC-DC Converter with Reduced Voltage Stress on Semiconductor, IET Power Electronics, vol.7, issue 11, pp.2791–2805, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Po-Wa Lee, et.all., Steady-State Analysis of An Interleaved Boost Converter with Coupled Inductor, IEEE Transaction On Industrial Electronics, vol 47.No.4, pp 787–795, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, P. et al., Input-parallel Output-series DC-DC Boost Converter with a Wide Input Voltage Range, for Fuel Cell Vehicles. , 9545(c), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Vazquez, A. et al., Different Modular Techniques Applied in a Synchronous Boost Converter with SiC MOSFETs to Obtain High Efficiency at Light Load and Low Current Ripple. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 0046(c), pp.1–1, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Cadirci, I. et al., Unity power factor boost converter with phase shifted parallel IGBT operation for medium power applications. Electric Power Applications, IEEE Proceedings ,149(x), pp.237– 244, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Corcau, J.I. et al., Multisim implementation and analysis of a DC to DC boost converter with two parallel stages. International Conference on Electrical Drives and Power Electronics, Proceedings, pp.88–93, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sen, G. et al, Comparison of current balancing configurations for Primary Parallel Isolated Boost Converter. International Aegean Conference on Electrical Machines and Power Electronics, ACEMP 2011 and Electromotion 2011 Joint Conference, (September), pp.449–454, (2013)A. Mecke, I. Lee, J.R. BakerJr., M.M. Banaszak Holl, B.G. Orr, Eur. Phys. J. E 14, 7 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.