MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Society and Science-to-Business (ICTIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Emerging Technologies and Applied Science|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- B. Choudhury, P.K. Chatterjee and J.P. Sarkar. Review paper on solar-powered air conditioning through adsorption route. Renew Sustain Energy Rev; 14:2189–95. (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Rahman and H.Y. Rahman. Performance of newly developed integrated space conditioning and domestic water heating device. J Energy Environ; 5:23–7. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Jahangeer, A.O Andrew, M.d Raisul. Numerical investigation of transfer coefﬁcients of an evaporatively cooled condenser. ApplThermEng; 31:1655–16. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kalkan, E.A Young and A. Celestas. Solar thermal air conditioning technology reducing the footprint of solar thermal air conditioning. Renew Sustain Energy Rev; 16:6352–63. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wimolsiri. Solar cooling and sustainable refrigeration,http://www.egi.kth.se/proj/courses/4A1623/ﬁles/ARHPTSustainRefrig 2005.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Lam. Residential sector air-conditioning loads and electricity use in HongKong. Energy Convers Manag; 41:1757–68. (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Chow and X.Y. Yang. Placement of condensing units of split-type air conditioners at low-rise residences. Appl. ThermEng; 22:143–14. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Cengel, M.A. Boles. Thermodynamics: an engineering approach. 3rd edition. [Google Scholar]
- S. Nikhil. Study and optimization of performance parameters of air-conditioner by using waste water of water-cooler. Int J EmergTechnol Adv Eng 2014; 4:2250 24. Boston: McGraw-Hill; (1998). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Dossat. Principal of refrigeration. New Jersey: Prentice Hall; (1991). [Google Scholar]
- B. Christine Evaporative condenser lab and ﬁeld-test results; (2012). [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Ettouney, E.l Dessouky, W. Bouhamra, A.l. Azmi. Performance of evaporative condensers.Heat TransfEng; 22:41–55. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hajidavalloo. Application of evaporative cooling on the condenser of window-air-conditioner.ApplThermEng; 27:1937–19. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Huanwei, Z. Qiushu and L. Yuling. Experimental study on cooling performance of air conditioning system with dual independent evaporative condenser. International Journal of Refrigeration (2014). [Google Scholar]
- W.K. Brown. Fundamental concepts integrating evaporative techniques in HVAC systems. ASHRAE Trans, 96(Part1):1227–35. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- K. Harby, R. Doaa Gebaly. Performance improvement of vapor compression cooling systems using evaporative condenser: An overview. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 58 347–360, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.