MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Information Processing and Control Engineering (ICIPCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Communication and Signal Processing|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- S. Zhao, X. Ma, X. Zhang. A Class of Nonbinary LDPC Codes with Fast Encoding and Decoding Algorithms. IEEE Transactions on Communications, 61, 1 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gholami, M. Samadieh. Design of Binary and Nonbinary Codes from Lifting of Girth-8 Cycle Codes with Minimum Lengths. IEEE Communications Letters, 17, 4 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J.C. MacKay. Good error-correcting codes based on very sparse matrices. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 45, 2 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dragoi, H. T. Kalachi. Cryptanalysis of a public key encryption scheme based on QC-LDPC and QC-MDPC codes. IEEE Communications letters, 2, 22 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Stuart, P. Deepthi. Nonlinear cryptosystem based on QC-LDPC codes for enhanced security and reliability with low hardware complexity and reduced key size. Wireless personal communications, 3, 96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A.S. Afshar, T. Eghlidos, M. R. Aref. Efficient secure channel coding based on quasi-cyclic low-density parity-check codes. IET communications, 2, 3 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Zhang, M.K. Dong, D. Wang. Construction of Quasi-cyclic low-density parity-check codes for simplifying shuffle networks in layer decoder. China Communications, 12, 10 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X.M. Wang, T.T. Ge, J. Li. Efficient multi-rate encoder of QC-LDPC codes based on FPGA for WIMAX standard. Chinese journal of electronics, 2, 26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Liu, Q.H. Liu, Z. Q. Chen. Study on construction methods of RC-LDPC code. Journal of Guilin university of electronic technology, 6, 30 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, B. Liu, L. Gong. Improved shortening algorithm for irregular QC-LDPC codes using known bits. IEEE transactions on consumer electronics, 3, 57 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhang, X.M. Huang, Z. F. Wang. A High-throughput LDPC decoder architecture with rate compatibility. IEEE transactions on circuits and systems i-regular papers, 4, 58 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Tong, Y. P. Wu. A new nonbinary quasi-cyclic LDPC codes construction algorithm. International journal of advancements in computing technology, 5, 8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Zhao, N.N. Tong, Y. P. Wu. The research of construction algorithm of irregular QC-LDPC codes based on masking technique. Journal of Jiamusi university, 6, 25 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.