MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Information Processing and Control Engineering (ICIPCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Communication and Signal Processing|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- J Lu, Research on the development of airborne bus technology, Electronic Test, 7:72–73(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y Ding, Review of Airborne Avionics Bus System Development, Avionics Technology, 02:1–7(2003). [Google Scholar]
- X Ning, Airborne computer and its bus, National Conference on Signal and Intelligent Information Processing and Application, 54–55(2011). [Google Scholar]
- L Li, J Zhang, Comparison of Several Common Buses in Airborne Computers, Aeronautical Computing Technique, 35:103–105(2005). [Google Scholar]
- Y Feng, H Dou, Application of CAN Bus in Aviation Field, Advances in Aeronautical Science and Engineering, 02, 231–235(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Z Gu, G Han, H Zeng, Q Zhao, Security-Aware Mapping and Scheduling with Hardware Co-Processors for FlexRay-based Distributed Embedded Systems, IEEE Transactions on Parallel & Distributed Systems, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Kanajan S A J. Sensitivity Analysis on Flexray Dynamic Segment Design Parameters_ International Conference on Systems & Networks Communications: International Conference on Systems & Networks Communications, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Y Li, X Chen, C Li, Design and Research of Serial Interface Unit Based on FlexRay Bus Flight Control Computer, Computer Measurement & Control, 02:94–98(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y Liu, D Cao, X Lv, The flight control computer design of the FlexRay bus, Microcontroller & Embedded Systems, 04:8–11(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Z Liao, Q Gao, D Yuan, Design of FlexRay Node Drive Circuit Based on TJA1080, Journal of Ordnance Equipment Engineering, 10:99–102(2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.