MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Information Processing and Control Engineering (ICIPCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Communication and Signal Processing|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- X. Lan, Z. Zuo, Random-valued impulse noise removal by the adaptive switching median detects and detail preserving regularization, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K. K. V. Toh, H. Ibrahim and M. N. Mahyuddin. Cluster-based Adaptive Fuzzy Switching Median Filter for Universal Impulse Noise Reduction. IEEE trans. Consumer Electron., 56(4), 2560–2568 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Astola, P. Kuosmanen, Fundamentals of Nonlinear Digital Filtering, CRC, Boca Raton, FL, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Gonzalez, R.E. Woods, Digital Image Processing, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- T. Sun and Y. Neuvo. Detail-Preserving Median Based Filters in Image Processing. Pattern Recognition Letters,15 (1994) 341–347. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang and M. A. Karim. A new impulse detector for switching median filters. IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 9 (11), 360–363, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang and D. Zhang. Progressive switching median filter for the removal of impulse noise from highly corrupted images. IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems II, 46 (1), 78–80, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Chen and H. R. Wu. Adaptive impulse detection using centre-weighted median filter. IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 8 (1), 1–3 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Suid and N. A. M. Isa. Random valued impulse noise reduction in digital image using efficient nonparametric switching median filter. Scientific Research and Essays vol. 7(7), 813–823, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. K. V. Toh and N. A. M. Isa “Noise Adaptive Fuzzy Switching Median Filter for Salt-and-Pepper Noise Reduction”, IEEE Trans. Consumer Electron., vol. 17(3), 281–284, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Petrovic and V. Crnojevic, “Universal impulse noise filter based on genetic programming,” IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. (17)(7), 1109–1120, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ismaeil, K. Pritamdas, K. J. K. Devi and S. Goyal, “Performance analysis of new adaptive decision based median filter on FPGA for impulsive noise filtering,” 1st International Conference on Electronics, Materials Engineering and Nano-Technology (IEMENTech), Kolkata, 2017, pp. 1–5, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Darus, S. N. Sulaiman, I. S. Isa, Z. Hussain, N. M. Tahir and N. A. M. Isa, “Modified hybrid median filter for removal of low density random-valued impulse noise in images,” 6th IEEE International Conference on Control System, Computing and Engineering (ICCSCE), Batu Ferringhi, 2016, pp. 528–533, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.