MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Roads and Transport Facilities|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- J. P. Rodrigue, B. Slack, Logistics and national security: science, technology and national security (Pennsylvania Academy of Science Easton, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- President of the Republic of Armenia, The National Strategy for Transport Security of RA, Order N ՆS-183-Ն (2013) [Google Scholar]
- President of the Republic of Armenia, The National Strategy for Transport Security of RA, October 23, order N ՆS-183-Ն (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Torosyan, A. Vardanyan, Geopolitics, 20, 4, 559–582 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transport and Communication of the Republic of Armenia, Asian Development Bank, The development strategy of the Armenian transport sector-2020: final report (Yerevan, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Atalay, M. Canci, G. Kaya, C. Oguz, M. Turkay, Intermodal Transportation in Istanbul via Marmaray // IBM Journal of Research and Development, 54, 6, Paper 8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Fedorenko, Rethink Paper, 10 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Evaluation Unit, Evaluation of the Tacis Interstate TRACECA Programme (Tacis, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Karluk, S. C. Karaman, Chinese Business Review, 13, 12, 730–739 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lussac, Caucasian Review of International Affairs, 2, 4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Intergovernmental agreement between the governments of the Russian Federation, the Republic of India, the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Sultanate of Oman "On the international transport corridor North-South" (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Karataeva, Problems of National Strategy, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Business plan for the establishment of the International logistics center on the railway Akhuryan Station of South-Caucasus railway (St. Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Vardomsky, A. G. Pylin, T. V. Sokolova, The countries of the South Caucasus and specific of the development of regional cooperation (Institute of Economics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Tsvetkov, K. H. Zoidov, A. A. Medkov, Problems of integration and innovative development of transport systems in Russia and the South Caucasus countries (CEMI, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Armenia announces the launch of the projects of the Southern railway and high-speed highway (www.armcanchamber.ca/Rasia%20FZE%20Press%20Release%20-%20Ar menian.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- M. Milani, Iran in a reconnecting Eurasia: foreign economic and security interests (Center for Strategic and International Studies, London, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Georgian Railway goes to Russia (Nezavisimaya gazeta, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. V. Ragulina, A. V. Bogoviz, A. N. Alekseev, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 622, 568–573 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.