MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||TP4: Machinery and structural dynamics|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- M.J. Crocker, Handbook of Noise and Vibration Control, John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, New Jersey, 528-545, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Aguiar, H.I. Weber, Development of vibroimpact device for the resonance hammer drilling, Proc. Of the XII Int. Symposium of Dynamic Problems of Mechanics (DINAME) Feb. 26-March 02, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Despotovic, A. Ribic, A comparison of Energy Efficiency of SCR Phase Control and Switch Mode Regulated Vibratory Conveying Drives. IX Symposium Industrial Electronics, INDEL, 2012, Banja Luka, Nov. 01-03, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Plooij, M. Wisse, A Novel Spring Mechanism to Reduce Energy Consumption of Robotic Arms, Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), IEEE/RSJ International Conference, 2901-2908, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Baek, K. Ma, R. Fearing: Efficient Drive of Flapping- Wing Robots. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, St. Louis, USA, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Glynne-Jones, M.J. Tudor, S.P. Beeby, N.M. White, An electromagnetic, vibration-powered generator for intelligent sensor systems, Sensors and Actuators, A 110, 344-349, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Fiebig, J. Wrobel, Simulation of Energy Flow at Mechanical Resonance. 22nd ICSV Conference, July 12-16, Florence, Italy, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Horodinca, N.E. Saghedin, Experimental Investigations of Power Absorbed at Mechanical Resonance, Experimental Techniques SEM, 1-11, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- W. Fiebig, J. Wrobel, Use of mechanical resonance in machines drive systems. 24th ICSV Conference, July 23-27, London, UK., (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.