MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||TP3: Vibration in energy and power systems|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- M.G. Porter, W.W. Robert, Int. Comp. Eng. Conf. 155 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cowling, LNG 18 Earth Aus. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Peter, F. Leonid, 17th Int. Conf. Struc. Mech. Reac. Tech. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Siba, W. Wanmahmood, R. Rasni, M. Nassir. J. Eng. Sci. Tech. 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Olson, ASME Book No. H 00330 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- U. S. NRC. Information Notice No. 98-45 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Retrieved July 5, 2012 from Wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansai_Electric_Power_Company. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- W.G. Garrison, Hydro. Proc. (1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Velkin et al. MATEC Web of Conf. 115 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.